Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sleeptalk example

It's been difficult for me to dedicate any time for this blog, but I thought I'd test out the embedding function to see if it's even viable.

As I've said, I have a backlog (soon to be backblog?) of over 200 different sleep samples to choose from. My intent is to update mostly with current sleep samples, interspersed with various "greatest hits" from my archive. Today, I'll start with a classic.


Attempt one:

Magical-agical

If this embedded mp3 doesn't play on your computer, please leave a comment saying what type of computer you are using (WinXP, Mac OSX, etc.) and what browser you use (IE6, Netscape 3.05, Opera, etc.) I'll see what I can do to make the site more compatible.

On the personal front, I hit my head on a picture frame today. It left a small welt.

4 Comments:

Blogger redbird said...

Yay for Magical-agical! This site is awesome! Sorry you got a welt on your head from hitting a picture frame. On the bright side, it sounds like fodder for a Flaming Lips song.

Wed May 10, 03:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger gentillefille said...

yay! I'm so happy it's kicked off!

Wed May 10, 04:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Laura-Marie said...

My morning laugh! My soul is pleased!

Thu May 11, 08:19:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear more. There's something creepy about it though.

Thu May 11, 08:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home