Thursday, May 11, 2006

Title change

So I changed the title of my blog from "Polysomnography of Somniloquy" to "Somnography of Somniloquy" for two reasons:

One, I thought the "poly-" prefix made it sound like I was recording other aspects of my sleep (visuals, heart rate, etc.), which I'm not. Just sound. Maybe it should be Monosomnogprahy? Maybe Monotonosomnography if it gets too boring. Anyway, it sounds more accurate now. Just not as cool.

Two, I can never settle on anything. Anything. Tweak tweak tweak. I also want to change the "dansleep" part of the URL, but I think that would be too confusing.

Last night, after posting my first real post, I got really excited about posting more. Strangely enough, I was thinking more about posting binding copyright statements and FAQs about my sleeptalk. Where's the art in that? I'm a hopeless analytic.

So, to counteract my desires of boring you all to death, here's some sleeptalk from years ago.


1 Jan 2004: "Brown Equals"


Even in my sleep all I can think of is numbers. And brown.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura-Marie said...

I love FAQs! I love answers to questions! Maybe you should solicit questions. Here's one. I kinda know the answer already, but my husband asked it.

How does he do that?

Here's another.

Did you ever solve a problem like find a lost object through sleep talk recording listening?

Fri May 12, 03:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home