Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back From Hiatus

So, as of one month ago, I'm newly single, which sort of explains my sabbatical (funny to think I'm taking a rest from sleeptalking...)
Actually, lack of sleeptalking and lack of inspiration has mostly contributed to this chronogap in my blog. But now it's time to get back on the wagon. The somniwagon. Whether or not I have anything to unconsciously say.

Interesting that during a time when I'm under emotional distress, I've ended up speaking LESS in my sleep. But maybe it's unrelated. During the last half of last month, I had many very strange and vivid dreams, like witnessing children being smashed into red play-doh pancakes by passing cars. I wonder if that was my body's latest way of expressing feelings when I don't sleeptalk--dreaming (that's a new concept! ha.) I rarely remember my dreams. Or maybe it's because I'm sleeping alone now, so I've no one to chat with. That's never really been the case before though.

I expected to speak a lot last night, because I had a wee emotional breakdown, but my computer crashed overnight, so I'll never know. Isn't that always the way?

---------
[2:20pm]
I started writing this last night, and since then, I found that I spoke quite a bit this last recording night. I'm back in form!


15 Nov 2006 - "A few of my favorite things: Rabbits"



07 Nov 2006 - "Last Orangey Swing"



03 Nov 2006 - "Want us to bring"



03 Nov 2006 - "Cracking up"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home