Saturday, September 30, 2006

Science of Sleep

Last night, I went to see the new Michel Gondry film, The Science of Sleep. Finally, a movie I can relate to! What an inspirational film.

And, of course, last night I spoke in my sleep after a two-week hiatus. Oh man, I should watch that movie every night before bed, with these kinds of results.



29 Sep 2006 - "All This Stuff"

Here's my attempted transcript:
"Won't get anything like, all the stuff on, all this stuff, the um, the um, tho co-cochineal, the coke-meal pad. I built one on this side. So you can, you can um, cut your, cut your tomate or yer...cut your tomatoes on this side of thur, sides at the same time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dan..dan,
i found your site through your girlfriend's lalooks site. i think its great!! i find it funny how childish we are in sleep. i talk in my sleep a lot too. my boyfriend will sometimes wake me up and try to talk. i get really frustrated and basically throw a tantrum because he doesnt understand the dire need to save the underwater bear family. anyways keep at this...its an amazing project!!!

Thu Oct 05, 09:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home