Friday, July 28, 2006

Writing Sleep Music

I'm in a position where I feel obligated to write two or three songs for an upcoming performance with my new band, Doom Dong. However, that sort of pressure is usually the cue for my brain to shut down and no songs get written (or at least anything useable.)

But my unconscious mind is writing songs, so that's a good sign. This one came from out of the blue last night.


27 Jul 2006 - "Madeline Stilettos"

One could also interpret this as "Metal in Stilettos" which seems to make a tiny bit more sense. If I flesh it out, it'll be the new '80s big-hair metal revival hit. Too bad I left my hair in the '80s.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that is absolutely MADELINE stilettos... and it is brilliant. i don't believe i've ever worn stilettos, but i will, for your fantastically popular music video.

Wed Aug 02, 12:02:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home