Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day of the beast - don't forget to vote!

Devillish day. I'll say! I think I invented a new work-related injury: scroll-wheel finger. I'm trying my best not to use my right index finger on the computer, but I think the answer is to just not use the computer so much.

I said lots of interesting things in the last half of May, but never found the time or motivation to post any of them. So, to make up for that, here are some clips.



20 May 2006 - "Not So Good"


28 May 2006 - Mumbly Singsong


26 May 2006 - "Stop It Completely"


29 May 2006 - "I Got It"



...and the best one I've spoken in a long time--a new classic:

28 May 2006 - "I Saw You"

5 Comments:

Blogger redbird said...

Love it! Ha!

Tue Jun 06, 11:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger redbird said...

This is what I hear you sleeptalk:

Morning.
Morning skies.
Dark mornings.
You heard me.
I saw you
on...on this lane
that I sa...I saw you when I was on Orland
but I thought that you were on the opposite side
and I couldn't see you and I was afraid that
if he wasn't on there
and that he was coming and that I would have to fight him
over our fort line
and pay him
which I could not prove because
I wouldn't be able to paint
on a nonexistent paint line.
So I did the next
thing that I could perceive as intelligent
under my perception.

Tue Jun 20, 10:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger redbird said...

I Got IT (transcribed)

I got it.
Anum enough aníh anew.

I got 'um.
Three more three more.

Got three more.

Tue Jun 20, 10:22:00 PM PDT  
Blogger redbird said...

Stop It Completely
(transcribed)

Hmh-hmh.

Sorry, I'm sorry.

You know en-chih-cham chay-choff an?

Let's take it off for now.
T-t—take it.

Let's not, let's not
use it for now.
We'll we'll stop it
completely. And and
we'll stop it completely. W-we won't

We won't we won't do it.

Tue Jun 20, 10:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm usually at work when i'm reading blogs, so this is the first time i've listened to your recordings... they're incredible. it must be totally bizarre to a) listen to these when you are awake, and b) be the witness who is startled out of slumber by your talking. i always thought it would be interesting to hear myself snoring, although i've never been told i snore. no one's ever heard me sleep-talk, that i know of, either. so neat and crazy.

Thu Jun 29, 11:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home