Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tossin' and Turnin'

An hour after I went to sleep last night, I woke up to find myself half-suffocated. My head was sandwiched between the tucked-in sheets at the foot of the bed. When I was finally able to free my head, I was disoriented and baffled. I finally figured out where I was (although an errant mic stand made that orientation difficult) and fell back asleep. In that same position. Another hour later, I woke up again and righted myself.

The moral of this story is: I need to change my sheets, or wash my feet more often.



18 Aug 2004 - "The USA ones are $2"


23 Feb 2005 - "She's got the step"


20 Aug 2004 - "Oh, you're smart"


Happy new year, all you Gregorian-calendar-using people. Everyone else, have a great next few days. And beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home