Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Delirious mornings

The past few mornings have been strange and non-standard. Not for any reason, other than maybe I'm not sleeping much. Maybe it's diet related?

Anyway, the other morning, my cell phone alarm went off at 11am to remind me of something I had to do. I was so delirious when it went off, I started sort of talk/singing along to the tune. I should note, I was awake when this happened. I remember the alarm going off, but I do not remember doing what you're about to hear. It's important for me to say though, that this doesn't qualify as sleeptalk in my mind.


09 Nov 2007 - Alarm Delirium

Even my somniloquizing mind seems confused lately!

11 Nov 2007 - "Doesn't make any sense"


And just for kicks, here's an old one I just rediscovered.

17 Jan 2005 - "Half-naked party with waving flag"

2 Comments:

Blogger bananasplitz said...

holy crap. that cell phone clip is the funniest thing I've heard in an awful long time! so good!

Fri Dec 07, 12:45:00 AM PST  
Blogger bananasplitz said...

dammit, now I can't get your ringtone out of my head.

Fri Dec 07, 12:46:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home