Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy-Go-Sleepy

I barely spoke in my sleep the past month. Am I too happy since I'm not working anymore? Am I too drugged?

What am I?

I spoke last night.


06 Nov 2007 - "Can't drink it anymore"
:]


I've been trying to remember my dreams more in the mornings, for the other blog I'm contributing to, but I have the HARDEST TIME remembering anything! I even have the extra benefit of having a microphone next to my bed, that's recording in the morning so I could possibly dictate what happened in my dream.

But instead, I sit in bed, think about my dream a bunch, and never say a thing, immediately falling back asleep. Then I forget.

My short-term memory has always been awful--since early childhood. I can never remember people's names when they are first introduced to me unless I make up some sort of mind trick to connect them. Faces too. I'm not the "I never forget a face" guy. I never remember anything. Events too.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a connection between my recent lack of sleeptalk and my apparent inability to talk when I wake up in the morning.



Yeah, too drugged.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have that same problem, you know with the memory. I usually have my laptop right by my bed so I can type my dream out when I wake up. I never thought about just talking about it, I guess I would feel weird talking to myself. I had some good sleep talking the other night. I shall provide a link: Click Here

Thu Nov 08, 08:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger CleftClips said...

Maybe you're not supposed to remember...time/space continuum issues?

Mon Nov 12, 11:00:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed listening to your audio files for sleep-talking. I found your blog by doing some research about sleep-talking because I just got a voice activated recorder and intend to do the same thing, and also speak my dreams upon waking too.

Sat Dec 01, 05:38:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home