Thursday, February 22, 2007

Uninterrupted Sleeplessness

Since my long, late birthday, three weeks ago, I haven't been sleeping too well. My sleep schedule is pushed forward, making it harder for me to stay asleep in the morning (since my morning is the neighbor kid's afternoon.) A side-effect of this lighter sleep seems to show up as less coherent sleep talk. Maybe. (this is science, right?)

Here's what I said last night, when I went to sleep around 5am and got up at noon.

21 Feb 2007 - "Wonderful"


And here's what I blurted a week ago, also probably during a night of interrupted sleep.

15 Feb 2007 - Mostly Gibberish

I'm working on returning to a more regular sleep habit (like getting to sleep at 3 or 3:30 instead of 4 or 5). Hopefully I'll be back in form soon. Maybe I just need some more stress to deal with. Anyone want to volunteer?

1 Comments:

Blogger BuR0cK said...

blablabalblablablablalbla

Thu Feb 22, 02:37:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home