Sunday, December 23, 2007

I love my friends

I decided not to make holiday cards this year, mainly because I'm lazy, and also because I didn't really have the inspiration to come up with a clever card photo. Although, Monkey Adams almost ended up as my santa hat model. But then, I'd have to make a mini santa hat. I did take the five minutes to do this in photoshop, though:

Monkey Adams wishes you a happy holiday

...but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of all my lovely friends, old and new.

I hope you all have a happy, safe, warm, sexy, contented, hibernative, spine-tingling holiday season (depending on what you're into.)

Even if I don't know you.


01 Jul 2007 - "Bongle"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Apr 02, 02:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Adam T. said...

Dear Dan,
Please sleep more so I can hear it.
Love,
Adam

Tue Apr 15, 03:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home